All RMI Laser U-Series Laser Marking Systems Utilize Nd:YV04 Technology. Nd:YV04 lasers feature several inherent advantages over other technologies:
- Small and compact. The Vanadate crystal converts energy more efficiently than YAG crystals, so less heat is generated. This extends the life of the laser and allows the use of smaller cooling systems, resulting in a more compact unit and a smaller footprint.
- Fast and powerful. A smaller beam diameter and spot size than CO2 and YAG lasers means the energy of the laser is more concentrated at the point of impact. YVO4 lasers will therefore outperform other systems of greater average power.
- Highest Resolution. The spot size produced by the beam of a Vanadate laser is much smaller than that of other markers, The result is ultra-high resolution and crisper, clearer marks.
- Uses no consumables, expensive coatings or messy solvents; no Material Safety Data Sheets to fill out or keep track of; a one-step process.
- Marks on a wide variety of materials-most metals and plastics as well as many other surfaces.
- Quickly and easily marks alphanumeric text, barcodes and 2d data matrices, vector & bitmapped graphics, logos, sequential serial numbers, photo quality images and more. All markers are UID ready.
- Easy to operate with user-friendly proprietary software. Training is minimal, and most operators are marking within 20-30 minutes.
- No annual maintenance required; Full 3-year warranty.
- Desktop size; easily moved between workstations.
- Easy to integrate: user-friendly interface & in-house integration support available.
Any Questions? Please Call 1-866-952-7370 or 303-664-9000